Shaping the Future of Compliance, Reporting and Analytics through Technology
Thomson Reuters participated in a virtual roundtable hosted by the Shared Services Forum, India on the topic Shaping the Future of Compliance, Reporting and Analytics through Technology.
The roundtable comprised of senior leaders from Shared Services/Global Business Services in India, who are progressive organisations looking to scale quickly while remaining compliant. Participating Shared Services organisations were Anheuser-Busch InBev, Berkadia Services India, Ingka Group, Deloitte Shared Services and WS Atkins.
Hari Ganesh Kumar, Enterprise Proposition Lead for Asia And Emerging Markets at Thomson Reuters, was invited to join this panel discussion.
In this infographic, we share some key insights from this session, as well as the results of the audience poll that was conducted during the discussion.
The key points discussed during the roundtable were:
- Evolving GBS capabilities
- How to accelerate transformation
- The best automation approach
- What to consider when choosing a technology strategy
- Serge De Vos, MD – Global Operations, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Lalitha Indrakanti, Head – Global Business Operations, Ingka Group
- Sudipto Mukherjee, Site Director, Berkadia Services India
- Geetha Ramamoorthi, Vice President - Digital, India Operations, WS Atkins
- Hari Ganesh Kumar, Enterprise Proposition Lead – Asia & Emerging Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Anand Maheshwari, Founder & CCO, Quintes Global & Member – SSF Governing Council
- Dr Sanjeev Rastogi, Partner, CEC Head Deloitte Shared Services
To access the infographic, complete the form to download your copy today.
By using any Thomson Reuters or its related bodies corporate (TR) website, application, including mobile application ("app"), product, software or service or, otherwise, providing us with any of your (or any other person’s) personal information you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with (and agree to the terms of) our Privacy Statement (which can also be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/privacy-statement.html or we will provide you with a copy of our Privacy Statement if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy). Do not proceed to use any of our websites, products or services or provide any personal information to us if you do not consent/agree to our Privacy Statement.